Brian Evans Fall 2011 Texturing and Modeling Demo Reel

Friday, June 24, 2011

I finished texturing the Tavern Keeper for the Cerebus film . The original model was created by Younous Elboujnani (aka, Uness Max. I'm not sure which one he prefers.)



The other one is a knight done for Marvimation
The original model was created by Tan Bi



Both of these can be viewed in higher resolution in my Picasa gallery, just click on one of the thumbnails at the top of my Blog.

In other news, I saw Super 8. It's one of the best movies that I've seen in a while. The characters are well developed and feel like real kids I probably would have been hanging out with when I was that age. My only real gripes were with the obnoxious lens flares that JJ Abrams likes to use and the alien's change at the end happens a bit too easily after it's been rampaging through the entire movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment